Unable to Complete Fulcrum Quest step 3

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? ASUS Rog Phone
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 752124284
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Since the release of Geonosian TB I have been unable to complete the Fulcrum quest step 3 because it requires that you complete the Rouge One mission in Hoth TB. I have completed the Rouge One mission many times in the past (when the quest was not active) however now that the guild is forced to choose between Hoth and Geonosian TB, we are only doing Geonosian TB hence I am stuck on step 3 of 4 in the Fulcrum quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? ASUS Rog Phone
OS Version 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 752124284
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Since the release of Geonosian TB I have been unable to complete the Fulcrum quest step 3 because it requires that you complete the Rouge One mission in Hoth TB. I have completed the Rouge One mission many times in the past (when the quest was not active) however now that the guild is forced to choose between Hoth and Geonosian TB, we are only doing Geonosian TB hence I am stuck on step 3 of 4 in the Fulcrum quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please see screenshot
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Screenshot_20190725-121000385.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Complete Fulcrum Quest step 3

Community Manager (retired)
@Bluecentric Hey there, this is not a bug. As you already pointed out, this part of the Fulcrum quest requires the completion of the Rogue One mission in LSTB. You can potentially try to coordinate with your guild to select the LSTB one of the times so that you (and maybe other players in your guild) can complete this quest.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

All Replies

@Bluecentric Hey there, this is not a bug. As you already pointed out, this part of the Fulcrum quest requires the completion of the Rogue One mission in LSTB. You can potentially try to coordinate with your guild to select the LSTB one of the times so that you (and maybe other players in your guild) can complete this quest.
Message 2 of 5 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @CG_MindTricks and thanks for the response.

I believe this becomes a issue of fairness then...  I have personally completed that mission at least 30 times in the past.  With the new Geo TB being the most exciting content, would it be fair for me to ask my guild to do old content and miss a week of new rewards so I can complete a Quest?

I personally feel like it would be fair for EA/CG to give me the completion status.. and anyone else for that matter.. so we can continue on with the Quest.  Especially given the fact that 
I have completed that mission sooo many times in the past.

I hate to say it..  i've never complained about anything in this game, but honestly, if there is no better solution I'm going to move on from this game.  The fun in this game for me has been to make progress..  build my roster...  complete achievements..  I've enjoyed building up my current roster and being able to compete at the top tier of the game.  Now being forced into a situation where the rules of the game changed ( having to choose which TB to participate....  why not just allow us to do both.. why link new content to old content..  this decision confuses me )..  and im blocked from doing one of the things in the games I enjoyed.. completing achievements...  i wont be able to continue.

Games are meant to be fun..  not cause additional stress.. and by me asking my guild to do the old content, causes stress on the guild.  Me not being able to complete the quest, causes frustration for me....  

So I simply ask.. Would you please give me credit for completing that quest?

Thanks again for taking the time to read and respond to my concern.

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)
Highlighted

@Bluecentric I understand where you're coming from, I really do. In addition to that, the studio has heard this feedback in regards to the choice between the 2 TBs as well. All that being said, it is not my decision but I will make sure to pass on the feedback.
As in regards to crediting you the quest completion, I'm afraid we have no means of doing it. I'm really sorry about that.

Another suggestion would be to join another guild who runs Hoth TB just to complete the quest and then return to your main guild? This would probably be an option I would personally go with, but it is up to you.

Thank you and I am sorry I can't be of more help in this situation. If there would be anything more I could do I would.
Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks I would think the prestigious quests as a whole need to be updated to match the current game state to allow alternate completion paths if we continue having to choose between the TBs. There are a number of the quests affected by this. I am not sure either guild would be very happy for you hopping back and forth just to complete your quest, isn't it kind of disruptive?
Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)