Un-Killable Kylo on GL Rey Tier 6

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone 8
OS Version 13.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 127238435
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Since the most recent update, Kylo Ren on the GL Rey event Tier 6 is un-killable. He will gain stacks and damage numbers are shown, but no corresponding protection or health is removed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? GL Rey lead, JTR, BB-8, C3PO, Hero Finn. I killed the side toons with GL Rey’s 2nd special, and afternoon that Kylo’s protection and health bar would not move.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I have a video recording, but it will not let me upload it. Without losing anyone on my team, Kylo’s health and protection remained the same while he was able to move from less than 200 to 1100 stacks. His attacks also seemed to do no damage to my toons, so I started using basics only, after which he was able to finally start killing my toons, but his health and protection stayed the same.

I essentially had to forfeit the match

Message 1 of 4 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Un-Killable Kylo on GL Rey Tier 6

@Colorado718 Large files can't be attached here, but you could upload the video to a file sharing site like youtube and share the link here.

SLKR gains 10% increased Health and protection every time he loses turn meter, so if you use 3po basic and RJT Mind Tricks on him a few times, his health and protection can become exponentially larger. Does it seem like that could have been what you saw?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)

All Replies

@Colorado718 Large files can't be attached here, but you could upload the video to a file sharing site like youtube and share the link here.

SLKR gains 10% increased Health and protection every time he loses turn meter, so if you use 3po basic and RJT Mind Tricks on him a few times, his health and protection can become exponentially larger. Does it seem like that could have been what you saw?

★★★ Novice

I had stopped using JTR Mind Tricks for some time (basic only for JTR), but I’ll have to look back at the video to see if the increase had just ramped up much quicker than expected. It’s a good point and I may have inadvertently called C3PO to assist when trying to click on another toon.

Message 3 of 4 (417 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, that looks to have been the case. Accidentally called C3 and used Mind Tricks a few times. No bug.

Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)