by JuliaChang93

Original Post

Ultra speed bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Spa Day, Moschino, Nifty Knitting, Vintage Glamour, Toddler, Laundry Day, Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Command a sim to do an action then switch to the ultra speed before sim starts it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim does not start the action, waits until you switch back to normal speed.
What do you expect to see? Sims regularly do the actions regardless of the speed of the time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It has been happening for around 3-4 months, since many of the updates have been released i was just expecting getting rid of this bug but unfortunately it is still there. For example, i command my sim to eat a leftover and the game is in ultra speed; she goes in front of the fridge then waits doing nothing (while the time goes by), i switch to the normal speed (most of the time switching to high speed does not work either) and finally she opens the fridge door; then i switch to ultra speed; she goes nearby a table then waits again standing up with the time moving on; then i switch back to the normal speed -LOL-, she sits down to the table and starts eating. Then you can switch to ultra speed if she starts the action; there is no problem. Long story short, the action needs to be started in order to work with ultra speed. 

The game is working swiftly and not frozen by the way. It happens with all the household sims, inside other houses. The only thing i noticed, it does not happen with a way smaller save file and a family (i mean, the issue is happening with the family with 13-14 generations lmao). Is there any solution for this - because it is my dearest family...

Message 1 of 1 (227 Views)