Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? hfitzgerald
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/23/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:13 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Ultimate Team: Other
Summarize your bug Missing many gold items in inventory. Applied to other fighters in team, but the items are no longer in my inventory. I think that this is due to the CAF summer camp promo. Last week the fighter that I had was "balanced". Now that the fighters type has been changed to "striker", all of the items that were forced out via not having the required amount of slots available have somehow been made inaccessible. If I remove the item from another fighter, it's not placed back into my inventory.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure? It's due to the CAF style change promo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Items that were previously in my inventory are now gone.
What do you expect to see? The items that I spent time and money aquiring.

Showing an equipped item on one fighter and then the inventory from another fighter where items are missing
Message 1 of 6 (2,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost summer created fighter

Community Manager

@tayor95

Please see the above post from JaySpray, thanks.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,873 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ultimate team missing items summer camp promo

★★★ Newbie
Also, this happens when I try to apply a duplicate item to the updated fighter. It's as though the missing items are still hanging around in the code/logic somewhere.
Message 2 of 6 (2,409 Views)

EA UFC Team

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our QA team has confirmed that this bug can sometimes occur & the team is actively looking towards a long term solution for potential future cases.

In the meantime, if you are able to assign a bronze tier fighter into that slot as a work around, it should return the items that you aren't able to access.

If this does not work, then you may need to either wait until a possible fix has been introduced, or reach out directly to the customer experience team for further assistance with this & direct them to this thread.

Message 3 of 6 (2,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Same Here!

Sometimes in SETS/SEASONAL options or TOKENs choosen empty slot for exchange is notifying "no item available for this slot" however COLLECTION (most useless option from tiles designed for UTM) is honest and displaying items needed what iam spoken here about...

It seems that somebody was in a hurry, counting all the bugs and junks that were fully described in the promoted commercial product, what was expected in the EA quality of previous editions of the titles from the past, that it will have an upward trend in terms of product advancement, for example in context of its strictly previous versions (UFC2). There are many disappointed.

Message 4 of 6 (2,247 Views)

Lost summer created fighter

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Morningcloud95
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 20/01/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Summarize your bug Hi ea I'm on Xbox one I'm playing UFC 3 I lost my summer created fighter on UFC to this team of the year created one now I can't find a fight it gliched only with created teamed of the year fighter and made my summer created striker fighter in to a balanced team of the year I would like to get my summer created fighter back if u could please my gamer tag on Xbox one is morningcloud95
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ultimate team not got my guy
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to play
What do you expect to see? Be able to play

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Morningcloud95
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 20/01/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1/am
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Summarize your bug Hi ea I'm on Xbox one I'm playing UFC 3 I lost my summer created fighter on UFC to this team of the year created one now I can't find a fight it gliched only with created teamed of the year fighter and made my summer created striker fighter in to a balanced team of the year I would like to get my summer created fighter back if u could please my gamer tag on Xbox one is morningcloud95
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ultimate team lost my guy
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to play
What do you expect to see? To be able to pjay

Hi ea I'm on Xbox one I'm playing UFC 3 I lost my summer created fighter on UFC to this team of the year created one now I can't find a fight it gliched only with created teamed of the year fighter and made my summer created striker fighter in to a balanced team of the year I would like to get my summer created fighter back if u could please my gamer tag on Xbox one is morningcloud95

Message 5 of 6 (1,897 Views)

Re: Lost summer created fighter

Community Manager

@tayor95

Please see the above post from JaySpray, thanks.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

barry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,874 Views)