Ultimate Team my active squad convert to concept squad

by gambino6891

Original Post

Highlighted

Ultimate Team my active squad convert to concept squad

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? denishorvat99 , and in fut my nickname is gAMBINO1986
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/06/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:00 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My active squad random turns into the concept squad and then all the players disapere from my squad
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bugg occurs all players that have been in concept disapear from my squad. So i lost all of the best players in which have i invested a lot of coins
What should be happening instead? When i remove players from concept squad they shoud return to my active squad

I have been playing fut on companion app and when i came home and open my ps4 i wanted to play divison rivals but 6 or 7 players from my squad turn into concep players and my active squad turns into concept squad without my controll. When i wanted to remove players from concept squad out they didnt turn in active they disapear from my account!!!!!!!!! I lost all of my best players. Fix this fest and return my players!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Ultimate Team my active squad convert to concept squad

Community Manager

Hey @gambino6891 can you check your unassigned pile to see if your items are there?

If you cannot locate your missing items then the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)
Twitter Stream