Product: FIFA 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? vivekandbake
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/19/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:30 pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've lost roughly 200,000 coins on my Fifa Ultimate team account on Fifa 2020. My xbox gamer tag is
What happens when the bug occurs? This is something that occurred between now and Wednesday, 11/12. When I last logged into Fifa Ultimate Team (Fifa 2020) on 11/12, I had around 250,000 coins. Today I logged in for the first time since that date and I now have only 65,000 coins. I am not sure why, but close to 200,000 coins are missing from my account. I can confirm that no transactions have been made during that time that would have resulted in this decrease in coins. I am sure there is a way to audit my transaction history if need be.
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't be losing my coins. That would be a nice start.

This is something that occurred between now and Wednesday, 11/12. When I last logged into Fifa Ultimate Team (Fifa 2020) on 11/12, I had around 250,000 coins. Today I logged in for the first time since that date and I now have only 65,000 coins. I am not sure why, but close to 200,000 coins are missing from my account. I can confirm that no transactions have been made during that time that would have resulted in this decrease in coins. I am sure there is a way to audit my transaction history if need be.

Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Ultimate Team - lost coins

★★ Newbie
@vikvad same
Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)
Twitter Stream