Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? robbiebandz
Date/time issue occurred Jan 22nd 2023
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I am stuck on level 1 in MUT. I’ve completed all challenges and they are all checked. I purchased box from market and opened it. I haven’t been able to level up since. I can’t play head to head or compete online. Please help
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There are a lot of users with this issue. We can’t level up the season field pass.
What happens when the bug occurs? We are stagnant and new users can’t play. Waste of time.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play head to head immediately and level up while playing
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Field pass is not upgrading and I am stuck at level 1 on ultimate team. Jan 22nd 2023

Message 11 of 35 (575 Views)

Madden 23 not getting XP points for Season 3

★★ Novice

Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) Madden 23 Playstation 5
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Other (Please Describe)
Please describe Madden 23 Season 3 not getting XP points
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Daily objectives, and Comp pass XP points
Summarize your bug Not getting large XP points for daily objectives , and comp pass
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix it!!
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get my XP points
What do you expect to see? My missing 150,000 XP points

Not getting my Large amount of XP points for completing 5 , 10 Daily objectives.  Also Comp pass level 12 and 17 . Missing over 150,000 XP points.  Also get invalid lineup after every challenge and online game I play. It pops up for 2 sec and goes away 

Message 12 of 35 (555 Views)

Mut23 No Progress after the first mission

★★★ Novice
  1. I started playing mut recently and noticed I wasn't gaining xp after doing the joe burrow 'start your ultimate team' mission. I completed it but I don't get more missions and I can't see daily challenges. I've power cycled and didn't get much help from contacting ea support. Any help would be appreciated.
Message 13 of 35 (606 Views)

Madden Ultimate team xp bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BLACKHAWK GRANT
Date/time issue occurred 2/3/2023
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I have completed all goals in the start your ultimate team missions tab but it won’t go away, and I cannot do anything else to gain experience which means I’m stuck at level 1.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Via the pictures posted along side this post
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot further MUT account or play online MUT games
What do you expect to see? Exp be given to me when I play challenges, and the ability to do weekly/daily tasks in the field pass.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Madden ultimate team exp not showing up and the “start you ultimate team” mission will not go away even with all goals completed

Message 14 of 35 (575 Views)

Re: Madden Ultimate team xp bug

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Can’t do any missions, can’t earn any xp or rewards. I can only look at the rewards. So depressing 

Message 15 of 35 (551 Views)

Ultimate Team Unplayable

★★ Newbie

Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Gay Visits
Date/time issue occurred Season 3
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Ultimate Team is unplayable, I can’t get xp and I’ve completed all the ultimate team start up challenges. No challenges I do give XP and I just can’t level up to even play online
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go on my account and try to play anything. Nothing gives rewards, the game is unplayable
What happens when the bug occurs? It’s an ongoing occurrence, no point in playing the game if I’m not being rewarded
What do you expect to see? A fix, and xp given to compensate for my time wasted doing challenges and not being rewarded
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Xbox
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB Idk

No gameplay rewards

Message 16 of 35 (520 Views)

Re: Madden Ultimate team xp bug

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem I can’t get pass level 1 it’s annoying 

Message 17 of 35 (533 Views)

Re: Mut23 No Progress after the first mission

★★★★ Novice

Okay so I am not crazy haha, I am having the same issue.  Didnt realize it coincided with completing those Joe Burrow Challenges, they definitely need to patch this ASAP!!!

Message 18 of 35 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been having this problem since I bought the game I have played multiple challenges and battles and I’m still at level 1 with no progress 

Message 19 of 35 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sorry to hear that. Also doesn't sound like good news to me.

Message 20 of 35 (526 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help