Ultimate Team Error - Servers cant process your request

by touchdownalves

Original Post

Re: H2H Ultimate Team Error with friend - Services cant process your request

★ Novice

You are the best man!! I've been like this for 3 days! 

Message 11 of 35 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@touchdownalves For me it says that whenever I try to go onto ultimate team and go to anything like challenges or h2h it says our servers cannot process your request
Message 12 of 35 (2,295 Views)

Re: Report bug

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry It doesn’t work for me. I tried both things. Please help
Message 13 of 35 (2,262 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How come every time i try to put 96 nick chubb into his already powered up 94 card it crashes and says servers can't press your request and boots me to main menu? Please Help @EA_Blueberry

Message 14 of 35 (2,217 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why does every time I try to put 96 Nick Chubb into his already powered up 94 overall card it says "Servers can't process your request" and boots me back to the main menu 

Message 15 of 35 (2,217 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@touchdownalves 

Hey there! Can you both try removing your team's visuals to see if that helps get rid of the connectivity error?

@DARRENpro10 

Did you try changing your team to best overall via the lineup tool and the team visuals? If that doesn't work, try removing him from the lineup and then try upgrading. 

If those steps fail, some players have been able to get around the error buy purchasing the same version of that item off the auction house. Ideally, you would want to check how much they are selling for on the auction house first so you know how much to sell it for to minimize any loss so it's a simple swap. Our Support team is always available on standby to assist with account errors like this too. Contact an EA Advisor via the steps below:

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 35 (2,188 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry

omg that I you so much bro this has been annoying me because I simply spent over 100k powering him up thanks so much

Message 17 of 35 (2,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry How to I remove my team visuals
Message 18 of 35 (2,127 Views)

Community Manager

@daddyrickey69 

When you go to your roster in the MUT menus you'll see the option to tab to your offense, defense, special teams, and team visuals at the top. You'll need to replace with what you have with something you have in your binder. If you don't have one, uniforms can be purchased from the store and auction house. 

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 35 (2,094 Views)

★ Novice

can someone help. When i go to lock in my lineup for salary cap i get error servers cannot process your request at this time. Try again later. Hundred hours of troubleshooting with ea help advisors and they refuse to fix my game

Message 20 of 35 (2,026 Views)