Ultimate Plus parts missing/ Error code: 40010000

by YaBoyYoungD123

Original Post

Ultimate Plus parts missing/ Error code: 40010000

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Ultimate Plus parts for Crankshaft and ECU are no longer purchasable after unlocking them. The cars that already have the Ultimate Plus parts for the Crankshaft and ECU are still equipped. Only giving me the option to swap between vehicles and not buy new. The icon isn't even there or locked. Its just gone... Cannot connect/play Online and am met with Error Code: 40010000. These are game breaking bugs.
What car were you using? Any car this happens with. Was in the main safehouse/garage when I first noticed.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? None.
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no clue...
What happens when the bug occurs? Its consistent, both bugs are.
What do you expect to see? My Ultimate Plus parts that I earned back available to purchase and to simply be able to play Online with my crew.

Don't currently have videos on this mobile device if you NEED any message me back and I'll Capture more.

Message 1 of 6 (662 Views)

Item Synchronization failed. Please Contact customer support. Error Code: 400100

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Item Synchronization failed. Please Contact customer support. Error Code: 40010000 Cannot earn money or rewards
What car were you using? Ford GT
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? DEX by bridge in middle of map
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Crash into seperate finish line on the left winning the race but not going through the finish line
What happens when the bug occurs? No rewards and cannot win anything after on other races
What do you expect to see? My items and account to be resynchronized and continuation of Dex story and to be able to earn money.

Item Synchronization failed. Please Contact customer support. Error Code: 40010000

I've already posted this three times and it didn't work. You guys need to work on your Mobile website and make it more chrome friendly as most people will be visiting from phones I assume. I think what went wrong was I attached a picture so no picture of the error code this time.

Message 2 of 6 (711 Views)

Re: Item Synchronization failed. Please Contact customer support. Error Code: 40

★★★★★ Novice
@StaticCruncher Got the same yesterday but today 80060000
Message 3 of 6 (669 Views)

Items synchronization fail contact customer support

★★ Novice

Unplayable online Have spent over 2 1/2 hours on hold today trying to get a hold of anybody transferred back-and-forth from nobody after nobody can’t play this game online at all I am done with E a games at this point

Message 4 of 6 (618 Views)

Synchronisation Error 40010000

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Unable to join online games. Game comes up with the sync error 40010000 and will not let me upload my data to correct. When I finally got online I lost all my cars and was given the starting car. (Lost 2mil worth of car mods on 3 cars and other cars ontop of this)
What car were you using? 911 gt3rs
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Played the final main mission in the game. Completed the mission and the game black screened and I had to reset. When redoing the mission I had a cut scene that didnt happen the first time around. This is when it must have occured.
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What do you expect to see? My money back for the time spent earning and putting it into these cars.

I have video proof of this happening (I think if it saved) I'm also rep level 50 with the starting car Frown

Message 5 of 6 (632 Views)

Nfs heat failed synchronization online

★★ Newbie

Every time i try to go online an error code pops up saying failed synchronization 

Message 6 of 6 (610 Views)