Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? spongebobs_teeth
Date/time issue occurred Tuesday March 10 to present
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug When i try to get into the ultimate legends solo challenges I get an error message that says that the servers cant process my request at this time and to try again later. It then kicks me out of ultimate team back to the main menu of madden.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to ultimate team and select the ultimate legends solo challenges and then select a release.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get an error message that says the severs cant process my request at this time and then i get kicked out of ultimate team and back to the main menu of madden.
What do you expect to see? A fix so i can play those challenges
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 16 (4,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ultimate Legends Solo Challenges Wont Load

Community Manager

Hey, @crazzykush12 @spongebobs_tooth 

I know this is a bit late but I wanted to make sure you're aware of the workaround in the event it pops up again for you. So this is a known issue the team is aware of and looking into, but it seems to be a complicated fix so we don't have an estimated time-frame to quote you right now.

If you're getting an error "Servers cannot process your request" please try the following to fix it:

1. If it's for a specific challenge that names an NFL player, check your roster and try removing that player from your lineup. I've seen this happen for certain Ultimate Legends
  2. If that doesn't work, go to your roster and with the lineup tool, change it to best TEAM OVR. Then go to your Team Visuals tab and switch out your jersey/uniform for a standard team uniform. Try again. If it still errors out, try changing out the playbook and coach too.

This doesn't mean you'll have to play like this going forward, after the challenge is complete try changing your items back. Over time some item variations appear to get corrupted together and by doing that lineup fix it helps refresh the data.

Hope that helps you out and we apologize for any frustration you might have experienced.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (3,855 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@spongebobs_tooth Same the entire nfl combine challenges I couldn't do it would just crash and say server error yet I tried to reach out to eahelp Twitter and got no reply so don't expect one here. But some other solos do the same when they have a set time/day to be completed.
Message 2 of 16 (4,013 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @crazzykush12 @spongebobs_tooth 

I know this is a bit late but I wanted to make sure you're aware of the workaround in the event it pops up again for you. So this is a known issue the team is aware of and looking into, but it seems to be a complicated fix so we don't have an estimated time-frame to quote you right now.

If you're getting an error "Servers cannot process your request" please try the following to fix it:

1. If it's for a specific challenge that names an NFL player, check your roster and try removing that player from your lineup. I've seen this happen for certain Ultimate Legends
  2. If that doesn't work, go to your roster and with the lineup tool, change it to best TEAM OVR. Then go to your Team Visuals tab and switch out your jersey/uniform for a standard team uniform. Try again. If it still errors out, try changing out the playbook and coach too.

This doesn't mean you'll have to play like this going forward, after the challenge is complete try changing your items back. Over time some item variations appear to get corrupted together and by doing that lineup fix it helps refresh the data.

Hope that helps you out and we apologize for any frustration you might have experienced.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 16 (3,856 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all of the suggested actions listed but none of them worked. I did everything but the week 11 ultimate legend challenges for Randall McDaniel will not load.

Message 4 of 16 (3,406 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening with ultimate legends release 10 and 11 do you think i can start at a higher number and continue to the next solo so it doesn’t glitch out

Message 5 of 16 (3,364 Views)

★★ Novice
@tmilton122 Same I’m trying to get him to 99 because i pulled the 98
Message 6 of 16 (3,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of these worked for me, I’m trying to go into week 1 of the ultimate legends and it still wouldn’t let me.

Message 7 of 16 (3,110 Views)

★★ Novice

Not working for me either. I just want a few more Ultimate Legend tokens.

Message 8 of 16 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is an issue that’s affecting me still. I’ve attempted the fix arounds that have been suggested to no avail.

Message 9 of 16 (2,824 Views)

Community Manager
@PopItUpBoatman Would you be willing to upload screenshots of your offense, defense, special teams, team strategy, and team visuals?

Have you tried swapping out the uniforms, playbook, and coach?
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 16 (2,812 Views)