Re: Ultimate Legends Solo Challenges Wont Load

by TheCube617

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Why don’t you just tell EA to fix it, haven’t done anything else for the game except screw over users during the last 50 days
Message 11 of 16 (911 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Have you guys figured this out? I can’t get my last token for the set because of this. When I attempt to play the solo I get the infamous “our servers cannot process” message and set back to the main menu. Yes, I have tried best team ovr, and set all visual/strategy items back to default.

Nothing works.
Message 12 of 16 (803 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this problem as well for Ultimate Legend Challenges. Stages 19, 20, and 21. I know I have completed stage 21 but I am not getting the “Credit (stars)” for it. I have completed two of the 3 challenges in stage 20 as well. I am getting the Error, Servers can’t process, try again later, then kicked from MUT to my main Madden selection page.

I have spoken to EA Tech support and attempted the following with their guidance, all to no avail unfortunately; 

1. Attempted to reconfigure my internet connection from a hardwired connection, to WiFi, and even to a Personal Hotspot connection.

2. Uninstalled, and reinstalled my Madden 20 game on my Xbox One S, entirely.

3. Soft Power reset.

4. Deleted my Gamertag from my Xbox One S and reinstalled it.

5. Tried to adjust my Lineup in MUT to Best available, along with changing all team visuals/coach to standard team cards.

6. Used the “Change Lineup” tool to create a new lineup and delete the old.

None of this solved the issue. I included photos of the Error and the three challenges in question.

I’ve subscribed to this thread and hope to hear of a solution soon!

Message 13 of 16 (745 Views)

★★ Novice
Just a quick add...

After performing all the above “Fixes,” my Game experience has never been worse. Dramatic increase in Lag and glitched play has become an issue where as it was but a minor nuisance before. Any help would be welcomed!
Message 14 of 16 (726 Views)

★★ Novice

As an addition, an alternate Gamertag (my sons) was used to see if the Error still occurred and it did.Same Error, for the same Ultimate Legend challenges. If that helps assess the issue at all...

Message 15 of 16 (707 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  UL week 11 won't work.  Can't get McDaniel power up and no one is auctioning it.  On PC.  This message will probably be ignored since Madden 20 is clearly no longer  being supported.

Message 16 of 16 (588 Views)