Re: URGENT: Chimaera Event NOT Counting my Eligible Ships Properly for Tier 7

by SpectaclesGaming

Original Post

Accepted Solution

URGENT: Chimaera Event NOT Counting my Eligible Ships Properly for Tier 7

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air, IPad Pro and iPhone X
OS Version iOS 11.2.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 926-664-918
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Urgent since time related for CHIMAERA Event going on NOW. I am trying to beat Tier 7. I have 5 7* ships (Ghost, Phantom II, Biggs’ XWing, Wedge’s XWing and Cassian’s U Wing. They are also each at level 85. I do not currently have Bistan’s UWing at 7* (it is currently at 6*). I am also awaiting the Home One challenge which begins in 5 hours to get my Home One capital ship to 7* to attempt the Tier 7 Chimaera event. When I click on required units for Tier 7 of Chimaera, it says i have 3/6 ships and no valid capital ship. Soccer ball I hope to get the valid capital ship, Home One, to 7* when that event begins in about 5 hours - this event overlaps with Chimaera by 1 day. Football when it says i have 3/6 ships, the count is incorrect. I have 5 Rebel ships already at 7* and the missing Home One capital ship which I hope to get to 7* will be my 6th ship. So why is the count wrong and only showing 3 of 6 instead of 5 of 6 ships? I will attach screen shots.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sounds like others were having similar problems at lower tiers for the Chimaera challenge, but not quite the same one. I have spent a lot of money on this game as you can see from my account. I spent money specifically to win this challenge. So its pretty important.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

BUG with TIER 7 CHIMAERA EVENT - NOT COUNTING MY ELIGIBLE SHIPS PROPERLY.

Urgent since time related for CHIMAERA Event going on NOW. I am trying to beat Tier 7. I have 5 7* ships (Ghost, Phantom II, Biggs’ XWing, Wedge’s XWing and Cassian’s U Wing. They are also each at level 85. I do not currently have Bistan’s UWing at 7* (it is currently at 6*). I am also awaiting the Home One challenge which begins in 5 hours to get my Home One capital ship to 7* to attempt the Tier 7 Chimaera event. When I click on required units for Tier 7 of Chimaera, it says i have 3/6 ships and no valid capital ship. Soccer ball I hope to get the valid capital ship, Home One, to 7* when that event begins in about 5 hours - this event overlaps with Chimaera by 1 day. Football when it says i have 3/6 ships, the count is incorrect. I have 5 Rebel ships already at 7* and the missing Home One capital ship which I hope to get to 7* will be my 6th ship. So why is the count wrong and only showing 3 of 6 instead of 5 of 6 ships? I will attach screen shots.

E4D278FF-AA43-40E7-8A71-935CED1935BB.jpeg
71826442-CBBC-47AB-97F7-A7D62FDB2DBC.jpeg
73C23E1F-67CA-4EB8-9A14-FDC2BACE1944.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (799 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

I believe you will have no issues attempting the event once you get Home One to 7*. Currently there is a bug which allows people to attempt the T7 stage with only 3, 7* rebel ships. Which i'm guessing is why your counter is stuck at 3/6, as the game thinks you have 100% eligible ships (bugged as you only need 3 to attempt).

SO, when you get 7* Home One, you should absolutely be able to attempt the event, so worry not my young padawan, you will have your 7* chimaera soon. But for now, be patient Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,245 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I believe you will have no issues attempting the event once you get Home One to 7*. Currently there is a bug which allows people to attempt the T7 stage with only 3, 7* rebel ships. Which i'm guessing is why your counter is stuck at 3/6, as the game thinks you have 100% eligible ships (bugged as you only need 3 to attempt).

SO, when you get 7* Home One, you should absolutely be able to attempt the event, so worry not my young padawan, you will have your 7* chimaera soon. But for now, be patient Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (1,246 Views)