[UNSURE] "See what's happening" when Sims are kissing

by SisterGloomy

Original Post

Re: "See what's happening"

Hero
@simvasion I find the clapping a bit odd tbh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (653 Views)

★★ Guide
@simvasion Oh okay, might have something to do with friendship yeah. My sims don't always cheer, some react with disgust.. Don't know why.
Message 12 of 17 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrictI never play normal sims so it's hard for me to know. But it might only concern occults yes.

Message 13 of 17 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This is See what happening can cover:

fans reacting to stars with get famous

Sims reacting to your reputation.

Kids reacting to actions parent sims are doing.

If you see "Sea what is happening with glowing plumbob circles, they are reacting to UFO sighting.

this also happens if a sim dies on the lot.

Also happens if a sim ages on a lot if its someone they know.

Edit I almost forgot: When I was in realm of magic the magic location when your sims duel near other sims the other sims will react as,

See what is happening and either bow or clap for you.  However in other worlds other sims may just be confused, especially kids.

Anyways sims get moodlet for reacting to magic around around them.  Kids are more adapt to accept the magical sims a lot better than the adult sims. 

Message 14 of 17 (627 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sid1701d9 Ok. But as I wrote above. When I made a new world, new sims and no mods. Some of the sims still had this reaction. Must be connected to realm of magic. Cause this was not happening before that for me at least.
Message 15 of 17 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SisterGloomyI know I seen it somewhere in my game when my teen sim got home, the kid saw, sim performing magic, also toddler, they both had a moodlet that said something like I knew magic was real.  I just can't remember the precise wording on the moodlets.

Message 16 of 17 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My Sim would kiss Dina Caliente and Katrina would clap and cheer for Dina with "See what's Happening" buff

Message 17 of 17 (580 Views)