by Sid1701d9

Original Post

[UNSURE] "See what's happening" when Sims are kissing

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? When two sims kiss almost everyone reacts with "See what's happening "
What do you expect to see? Not that reaction
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Version 1.52 updated to 1.55. Realm of magic and Moschino added.

I've been trying to find what's causing it but no luck. First I thought it was only played households that did this. But when one of my sims went to a dance party at a ruin every sim there reacted every time she used "kiss". (She's a mermaid)
I play with vampires or mermaids. 

Message 1 of 17 (2,179 Views)

Re: "See what's happening"

Hero
@SisterGloomy This is usually caused by cc that's wrongly said but as you said you remove everything. can you upload the Sim to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (2,150 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict It's not only one sim that get this reaction. It's basically every sim I have played with. And two sims that both react and get this reaction was created not long ago.
Message 3 of 17 (2,141 Views)

Hero
@SisterGloomy Could you upload that one particular Sim anyways so I can do some testing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 17 (2,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrictI just recreated this with a new world, new sims and no cc or mods:
1 adult, female, mermaid. Serial romantic. (Vegetarian, Kleptomaniac, Creative.)
1 adult, male, mermaid. Serial romantic. (Insider, Bro, Self-Assured.)
1 young adult, male, vampire. Public enemy. (Clumsy, Kleptomaniac, Glutton.)
1 adult, female, vampire. Public enemy. (Romantic, Ambitious, Cheerful.)

When the 2 married mermaids kiss the female vampire will "See what's happening."
When the 2 married vampires kiss the male mermaid will "See what's happening."

Moved them to Preeminent Domain on Magnolia Promenade.

Is this normal or not? They will drop anything they're doing just to react.

Message 5 of 17 (2,110 Views)

Hero
@SisterGloomy Is it only happening for occults ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 17 (2,074 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict No, at that dance party at a ruin everyone reacted, but then I had mods etc on that save.

But I'm still wondering what "See what's happening" is for? In what situation is that really supposed to happen? Or is it by design that some sims will react to other people kissing?
Message 7 of 17 (2,020 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SisterGloomy Are they alien sims in disguises because that reaction shows up right before sim is teleported by a flying saucer.
Message 8 of 17 (2,011 Views)

Hero
@SisterGloomy I mean do they only react to the occults kissing or also to other Sims ?

I see what you mean but I also don't know how it's supposed to be.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 17 (1,986 Views)

Champion
@crinrict I don’t see it all the time with every kiss, but when I do, usually it involves another household member or a sim with high friendship. If they spot someone who they have a high relationship with doing something interesting like kissing they will cheer for them labelled as “see what’s happening”.

I don’t see strangers reacting to them (unless they are unflirty and consider it a crass act).

Which seems normal to me.
Message 10 of 17 (1,958 Views)