by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[UNSURE] Toddler is too Warm while Sleeping

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a toddler go to sleep when it's hot weather.
What happens when the bug occurs? The toddler gets sad moodlet about being to warm even though they're asleep.
What do you expect to see? That toddlers don't feel too warm while sleeping.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

TooWarmToddler.png

Warm-moodlet for toddler during sleep

Message 1 of 5 (569 Views)

Re: Toddler is too Warm while Sleeping

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Do you have any thermostats in the house or would the moddlet be legit if the toddler was awake ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

Re: Toddler is too Warm while Sleeping

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict There's no thermostat, so yes, the moodlet would be legit if the toddler was awake.
Message 3 of 5 (530 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Toddler is too Warm while Sleeping

Community Manager (retired)

This sounds by design to me. There's nothing about the Sleep moodlet that prevents other, unrelated moodlets from being applied. But this is exactly why the sleep moodlet is worth +10,000, so that they essentially ignore any other moodlets they may have. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (464 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Toddler is too Warm while Sleeping

★★★★ Pro
@SimGuruNick For non-toddlers the moodlets for being too hot or too cold will disappear as soon as they fall asleep.
Message 5 of 5 (432 Views)