Re: sims 4 realm of magic stuck in casters alley

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims 4 realm of magic stuck in casters alley

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kreatora This was originally reported in the bug forum and I moved it here as it seems to be caused by a mod and something broke.

@BriarRosamelia Would you be willing to send me your save game ? If so, please upload to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (524 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ROM] Camera doesn't auto-focus on Sim after using portal

Hero
@BriarRosamelia Moving this back to bugs but I'm not sure if it's really a bug so tagging as unsure.

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/
and here's reason why: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Break-Aug-19th-Aug-25th/m-p/7228122#M101403

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (488 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ROM] Camera doesn't auto-focus on Sim after using portal

★★★★ Novice

sorry it took so long

Message 13 of 16 (451 Views)

Cannot Access 'Realm of Magic' Floating Islands

★★★ Newbie

Hey y'all! I'm new to this, so go easy on me. I recently installed the "Realm of Magic" Game Pack and everything was working just fine, until I tried to send my Sim to 'The Gardens' floating island. My Sim entered the portal but nothing happened on my end, so she basically just vanished until I put something in her cue on the mainland. I tried sending her to 'Caster Alley,' but the same thing happened.

Help?!?

I'm really sure how to go about fixing this haha. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 14 of 16 (461 Views)

Re: Cannot Access 'Realm of Magic' Floating Islands

Hero (Retired)
@AlgaeG

All magic islands are one open world. Portals work here like a door at home. Click outside the portal for example near the store. When your sim buys a flying broom, he will not use the portals anymore, he will fly straight to the point where you click.

I don't work for EA
Message 15 of 16 (436 Views)

Re: Cannot Access 'Realm of Magic' Floating Islands

Hero
@AlgaeG I merged your post with a bug report on this.

I don't know if it's a bug but the problem is that the game doesn't auto-focus on the Sim after you used the portal.

Try clicking on the portrait to auto-focus and the Sim should be on the other side of the portal on the island.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (410 Views)