Re: Pride Swimsuit miscategorised as a Top?

by crinrict

Original Post

[UNSURE] Pride Swimsuit miscategorised as a Top

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grims Goulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a female sim, apply the Pride swimsuit
What happens when the bug occurs? The swimsuit appears to be a full body swimsuit, yet it is categorised as a top the default underwear bottoms texture is visible below the edge of the swimsuit if you remove any swimsuit bottom the sim night be wearing NOTE: I had MCCC installed when I first noticed this so I disabled mods exited, removed them and started and it still happens Screenshot attached below.
What do you expect to see? It looks like a full body swimsuit, so I expect it to be most importantly wearable as such and also categorised as such There are several swimsuits and sets of underwear with different dimensions (higher or lower cut) so I'm not sure why this occurs They should be wearable without having to put a pair of swim shorts (not bikini bottoms as they show below) on the sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Screenshot attached

07-04-19_5-08-34 PM.png

Message 1 of 5 (1,996 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@WaytoomanyUIDs I didn't think it was a bug. More that you can wear it as full outfit or with pants. I like how it's wearable with pants (although not all of them work well),

I do like it better if you wear it with pants rather than without cause of that red outline on the full body.

I'll try to find out what was intended.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,938 Views)

★ Guide

I see what you mean. Ideally there could be a version as a top so your sims could wear it with swim shorts and a version as a one piece suit.

Message 3 of 5 (1,914 Views)

Hero
@WaytoomanyUIDs Added as unsure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,868 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Pride Swimsuit miscategorised as a Top

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

There are a pair of panties, with black lacing (their first-choice swatch is blue) that can be worn with this bodysuit, and the bodysuit from Realm of Magic. Though it only works on female sims. On males the bodysuits doesn't work with any underwear.

Pride bodysuit on female with the black-lace panties

2019-09-20_14-34-38.png2019-09-20_14-34-40.png

Pride bodysuit on male with the black-lace panties

2019-09-20_14-34-18.png2019-09-20_14-34-42.png

Real of Magic bodysuit on female with the black-lace panties

2019-09-20_14-32-30.png2019-09-20_14-32-34.png

Real of Magic bodysuit on male with the black-lace panties

2019-09-20_14-32-22.png2019-09-20_14-32-38.png

Message 5 of 5 (1,778 Views)