[UNSURE] [PS4] [GF] How to sign autographs and do poses in meet and greet event

by Asheisha96

Original Post

Re: sims 4: Get famous how to sign autographs and do poses in meet and greet eve

Hero (Retired)

@Asheisha96  Okay so similar to my first celebrity. Have you spent fame points or earned a quirk? 

I am going to try to duplicate on a new save file with a Sim not born into fame. 

Have you tried playing one of the premade celebrities to see if they have issue?

Message 11 of 14 (815 Views)

Re: sims 4: Get famous how to sign autographs and do poses in meet and greet eve

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I havent spend fame points and earn quirks. I havent played with the premade celebrities yet either.

@PoptartJuniper I recently tried using Thorne Bailey a premade 4 star celebrity from the GF pack to host a M&G event and it looks like all the interactions options came out including autograph signing and posing pictures. I guess it didnt came out for 2 star celebrities

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 12 of 14 (812 Views)

Re: Get famous: How to sign autographs and pose for pictures during M&G

★★★ Novice

I don't work for EA and I don't really know how helpful this is going to be but - have you tried looking at the friendly interactions section? it can be tough to find these actions sometimes (speaking from experience) or are you just looking at the quick view of actions. and sometimes you have to have greet the sim before doing all these celebrity things, again speaking from experience.

Message 13 of 14 (766 Views)

Re: Get famous: How to sign autographs and pose for pictures during M&G

Community Manager (retired)

Is this interaction potentially locked by the Charisma skill? Is your Charisma low, and do you see the interaction appear if you increase it? Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 14 (714 Views)