Re: Toddlers won't gain any "Conflict Resolution" values

by Alexmeteor

Original Post

★ Guide

@crinrict Thanks for the attention I'll answer in the other thread then! 

Message 31 of 36 (374 Views)

Hero
@Alexmeteor No, it's fine. You don't need to. I'm not sure how to handle this atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 36 (372 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict  So I searched for some gameplay video on youtube in order to see if the Conflict Resolution manner was stuck and I found this video from 2017.  https://youtu.be/MHHAHaxNv0c?t=826 In this video saying sorry made the manners value rise while now, at least in my game, it won't move at all. I do think something's off with toddlers. 

Message 33 of 36 (370 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Teaching a toddler to say sorry is indeed supposed to change their Conflict Resolution. It was tuned to be a very small amount for toddlers though. Even with a very small change though, you should still see the arrows in the life skills panel. So if those have stopped appearing then it sounds like a legit bug, and I would appreciated your save file, thanks so much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 34 of 36 (327 Views)

Hero
@SimGuruNick Thanks Nick

I've now merged the old bug report into this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 36 (321 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruNick Sadly I don't have that save anymore: thinking it was just my file that got corrupted I deleted it at some point. I'm sorry I can't be of help with that. But I tried with several new fresh saves and the issue remains so it's very easy to find. At the moment I'm not playing with toddlers because of the new bugs but as soon as I can play with them again I'll try to share my save with you if it will still be needed. Standard smile

Message 36 of 36 (316 Views)