by ryttu3k

Original Post

[UNSURE] New phone call ignores existing relationship status

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, all GPs, most SPs (missing Luxury Party and My First Pet)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get phone call from parent asking offspring why they haven't visited lately.
What happens when the bug occurs? While playing Johnny Zest, received random phone call from Nancy Landgraab asking why he hasn't visited lately. Johnny has been edited in game to properly be listed as Nancy and Geoffrey's son, and they have a strongly negative relationship. When Johnny declined, Nancy responded very understandingly, and Johnny got a sad moodlet over not visiting her.
What do you expect to see? Not to get calls requesting a visit if the relationship is very negative.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After most recent patch, when new phone calls were added.

Note - first cap is selectively blurred to hide activity related to mod.

Message 1 of 3 (706 Views)

Re: New phone call ignores existing relationship status

Hero
@ryttu3k I assume you also got this with no mods installed ?

It does sound like those calls have issues but it still needs to be tested on vanilla

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (652 Views)

Sim's Significant Other asks Sim to be their Wingman.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The newest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, dine out, ROM, vampires, Batuu, parenthood, kids room, Moschino, Nifty Knitting, and Toddlers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play long enough with a sim in a relationship with someone in another house. (It's a random social call)
What happens when the bug occurs? A SO asks my sim to be their wingman.
What do you expect to see? A date invite, maybe, or just not receive the call.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. December patch adding Festival invites.

Significant other asking you to be their wingman.

This appears to have come with the new patch adding autonomous festival invites. My sim gets a call from Malcolm Landgrab asking her to be his wingman at the Romance Festival. At the time both were YA, 90% romance, 60% friendly, BF&GF, and she was smitten with him. I don't remember if they were engaged yet. I think "Maybe I just don't know what wingman means". But the tasks at the festival are to meet new people. My only mods are MCC and Meaningful Stories. This makes no sense. I wouldn't ask my GIRLFRIEND to be my WINGMAN. Fix this, please. 

(She had a very small romance bar with another man, but that shouldn't matter)  

Message 3 of 3 (537 Views)