by crinrict

Original Post

[UNSURE] [MFPSP] Sudden Fever notification with no infected sim nearby

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play as normal.
What happens when the bug occurs? While on a date, SUDDENLY i got this notification. I quickly paused the game and checked all sims inside the lot but there is no infected sim. Besides, I did not place hamster/mouse cage on ANY households. Is this real alarm?
What do you expect to see? If this is true, what is wrong with you EA? Sims is not a zombie game!! Please don't start an infection on random sim nearby the player. | Or this is fake, please don't do this. Only show this when nearby person ACTUALLY have a disease.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Do you know the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? If this is a lie, please correct this.

Also I want you to explain about this. Are you going to infect other nonactive sims randomly? Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (542 Views)

Re: Sudden Fever notification appeared but there is no infected sim nearby

★★ Guide

I guess I have to quit current date and go home ASAP. WTF

Message 2 of 7 (541 Views)

★★ Guide

Another problem of this notification:

1. So I bought Rodent Immunity serum(permanent protection serum) from a computer and all household sims drunk it.

2. A few minutes later, I got above notification again... from household sim.

3. When click on a computer > Order menu, there is no Serum menu anymore.

Does my sims(who drunk it) really protected? If so, why the sim show above notification?

Message 3 of 7 (530 Views)

Hero
If you're unsure if it's a bug, I would appreciate it if you could discuss it with others in the game info forum or at the officials first before creating a report.

I haven't played much with this and can't give you an answer but sometimes it's good to discuss something with fellow simmers before reporting the whole game as a bug.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (526 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 5 of 7 (517 Views)

Hero
Thanks. Haven't seen one myself yet but didn't have that much time to play.

Anyways, putting this on unsure for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (508 Views)

Hero
Added to the unsure list for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (473 Views)