by crinrict

Original Post

[UNSURE] [IL] Sims Don't Learn Recipes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Game, Stuff and Expansion Packs up to Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Approach one of the new Sulani food vendors and order a Sulani recipe (BBQ Salmon, Poke Bowl, etc.)
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not learn the recipe.
What do you expect to see? As with city living, I expect my Sim to learn the new Island Living recipe for home use.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Only occurs with Island Living Expansion Pack as the recipes are specific to IL

Small bug, Island Living recipes cannot be learned by a Sim.  The recipes specific to the BBQ pit work (Kalua Park, Vegetable feast, etc.), but other items like Poke Bowl, Fish Stew, BBQ Salmon are unobtainable. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,251 Views)

Re: Sims Don't Learn Recipes

[ Edited ]
Hero

@cmgress I'm not sure if they're supposed to. This was a special feature for CL that even counted the amount of recipes

Marking this as unsure and see if I can get some info.

Did they say you're supposed to learn them ? Does the game say so ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,225 Views)

★★ Guide

( Crin, is it relevant that we can also learn the recipes in JA? )

Message 3 of 5 (1,199 Views)

Hero
@Tiarella4 I don't know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,178 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Added as Unsure

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,146 Views)