Re: Docking Boats/Aqua-Zips Doesn’t Work

by JasonVega2

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

I don't even get any options when clicking on the dock.

Message 11 of 13 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

For what it's worth, I can confirm this happens in my game as well. 

I had the ladder and docking post object, and when directed to dock, the sims would seem to randomly find some spot near the house, bop back and forth a little bit in the water, then give up and hop out. Mostly, they ran the boat right up into the deck so that I could not drag it out. I could only direct a sim to put it in inventory. Once this was done on the far side of the house away from the post, with the boat left rammed up into the deck. I gave up and left it there a long time. 

In this save,she ran her Conservationist Canoe aground, rather than dock it. I think having her put it in inventory is how I usually get it back.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 12 of 13 (752 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Docking Boats/Aqua-Zips Doesn’t Work

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

So yeah this is still very much happening. I'll attach a video. You can see a fishing trap near the dock but it's not in the way, I put it in my inventory and tried again with same results. (I took a video of that second try too but it was ruined by a parenting moment popup)

edit: okay I'm sorry I had no idea it would be this tiny with the "original size" option. Even though it's not high resolution it's clear enough when I checked it with VLC. *shrug* I tried changing the size attribute in html but basically you'd supposed to be able to see a video even if it's 640x368. Welp you'll have to trust my word I guess. I'll still leave it in if there's an option on the forum to view it separately, personally I just don't know. *shrugs again*

Message 13 of 13 (534 Views)