by canelacaliente

Original Post

[UNSURE] [GTW] Sim Keeps Asking to Come Over When Working at a Retail Store

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim build a relationship with a Sim. Have a Sim own a retail store.
What happens when the bug occurs? Each day, at the same time, the same Sim requests to come over to my retail store.
What do you expect to see? My Sim not to receive a call request asking to come over while my Sim is at the retail store lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have tested this in multiple saves.  It seems like something that should have been fixed in the June 4th patch.

Message 1 of 4 (338 Views)

Re: [GTW] Sim Keeps Asking to Come Over When Working at a Retail Store

Hero
@canelacaliente Is this about generally receiving calls at the retail store (cause you think there shouldn't be any calls there) or about text messaging still being excessive ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@crinrict 

It is excessive.  I also shouldn't be receiving calls for a Sim to come over while I am working at the retail store.

Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

★★★ Pro
@crinrict When I am at other venues, I get calls asking to go over the Sim's house. There are no calls asking to come to where my Sim is at and hang out.

It seems like this was not fixed in the patch that updated phone calls.
Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)