by canelacaliente

Original Post

[UNSURE] [GF] Gold Lampoon Party Impossible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim throw a lampoon party and try to get the guest into a hysterical mood.
What happens when the bug occurs? No matter what I do, I cannot throw a gold party.
What do you expect to see? It to be easier to throw a gold party.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When throwing a lampoon party it used to be easier to get the Sim of honor into a hysterical mood.  It seems like something in the game changed and it is now harder to get the Sim of honor into a hysterical mood.

Message 1 of 2 (1,628 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [GF] Gold Lampoon Party Impossible

★★★★ Apprentice

I've failed the lampoon party multiple times now (on console -no mods or cheats)

• room filled with playful decor (all mysim trophies and pop art)
  • sim of honor was very playful before the event started and only had playful and happy moodlets
  • constantly told jokes, did take-down, lampooned the guest of honor - they actually became less playful
  • held back to back parties and reached comedy level 7 trying to make sim hysterical
Message 2 of 2 (700 Views)