by burin077

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] [CL] CelebuSerum Has No Price on Flea Market

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All content except Laundry Day, My First Pet, and Toddler Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Attend the Flea Market with a Sim you've played who has CelebuSerum in their inventory available to sell. (You can also try this in City areas where Street Vendor tables are available for Sims to sell items from their inventory.) - Make sure the Sim selling the items is not one of the Active sims. (For example, have a Sim from one lot that you're not playing be the vendor, and watch them sell the CelebuSerum on the table.)
What happens when the bug occurs? The CelebuSerum sold from their inventory does not have a price when you click on it to purchase it from the table, and is therefore free when a seller purchases it. (You will get a message thanking you for buying the CelebuSerum, but no money will be deducted from your household funds.)
What do you expect to see? A price of some sort in relation to the CelebuSerum, and not having CelebuSerum be a free purchase with every other goodie I buy from the street table. (Sorry, had to make the obvious BOGO joke.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I attempted to sell CelebuSerum on the tables at the Flea Market, however I did not notice anyone attempt to purchase them; I am not sure if having no price might affect the likelihood of people purchasing CelebuSerum.

(I can get a screenshot of it in my game next time the Flea Market rolls around; I got a little greedy with one of my down-on-their-luck Sims and swiped all the CelebuSerum one of my well-to-do Sims were selling, heh.)

Message 1 of 3 (641 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] [CL] CelebuSerum Has No Price on Flea Market

★ Pro

I think the CelebuSerums are like the reward potions in that they're not meant to be sold. Sometime I see them being sold by one of my Sims that I'm not playing or even by an NPC, but trying to sell them with an active Sim has never worked. It's like selling them from a Sim's inventory: they have 0 value.

Message 2 of 3 (628 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [GF] [CL] CelebuSerum Has No Price on Flea Market

Hero
Added as Unsure

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (599 Views)