by Costa

Original Post

[ECO] [S] Season stalls issue at Evergreen Harbor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play in the Evergreen Harbor during the Season change
What happens when the bug occurs? In the Evergreen Harbor the season stalls don't change correctly or missing at all. Spring and summer stall don't spawn. Fall stall spawn only at Conifer Station. Winter stall spawn at Conifer Station and Grims Quarry. The stall don't work correctly when the season change.
What do you expect to see? The right stall for any season at Evergreen Harbor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

i tested all seasons (save game and new game) and seem the season stalls in Evergreen Harbor doesn't work.

In the Port Promise there isn't any season stall in any season (not sure if it intended or not)

Starting new game;

- spring no stall in any of the three neighborhood

- summer no stall in any of the three neighborhood

- fall there is the stall at Conifer Station only

- winter there is the stall at Conifer Station and Grims Quarry.

I was playing in the Grims Quarry neighborhood. The season changed from fall to winter. The winter stall spawned at Grims Quarry. But the stall at Conifer Station did not change. The vendor arrived and entered in the stall but didn't open it, you could order a drink but you can' t get it as the stall is not physically open.

Please @crinrict can you check it? Thanks

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,177 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] [S] Season stalls issue at Evergreen Harbor

Hero
@Costa Going to mark this as unsure for now as it might just have something to do with the world changes on top of the season changes.

Maybe there was some kind of concession they had to make

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I haven't noticed nor looked for any other street stalls but the one in Conifer Station is currently correctly the Fall/Autumn one, and same as OP the vendor is there - sometimes! She runs down to fish , changes her mind and runs back to the stall, which the shutters do not roll up on, even though it lights up to say it is open. She is doing her sales pitch, but even though my sim could order, nothing happened.

For a long time, there were no neighbourhood changes, but recently we got the Green Initiative started.

Message 3 of 4 (1,066 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Costa I don't know if it's the same thing but the one in Conifer Station is always closed. I tried to debug it, but it didn't open at all.
Message 4 of 4 (676 Views)