by Willowana

Original Post

[UNSURE] [ECO] Not all salvaged items can be refurbished

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Blackened items found in the dumpster. Some items can be cleaned or repairs, but furniture items like tables and chairs are useless. The only option available is to replace the item.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to refurbish items picked from the trash
What do you expect to see? Options available
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Lifestyle

The EL live stream said that we would be able to refurbish all items we get out of the trash, but most items are useless unless you spend the money to replace it... even for freegan sims.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 2 (2,256 Views)

Re: Not all salvaged items can be refurbished

Hero
@Willowana Seems Items that come out Burnt (chairs/tables) can be repaired with the smog vacuum or a spell

Have you tried that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (2,205 Views)