by verfens

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Bug Box Catching Fire

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs up to and including eco lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Interacting with the bug box (I was attempting to put crickets into the empty box)
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug box mysteriously catches fire.
What do you expect to see? The bug box not catch fire without reason.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing ecolifestyle.

I've ruled out that it was because there were the bombardiers in it, the bug box that caught fire, I was putting crickets in it.  It's only happened once so far, but I was completely bewildered when it happened.  Apparently that cricket flour is just fire, huh...  

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,299 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] Bug Box Catching Fire

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (914 Views)