[UNSURE] Drinking from family member results in relationship loss with others

by ekisjan

Original Post

[UNSURE] Drinking from family member results in relationship loss with others

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had a vampire Sim drink from a family member, and their relationship went from Best friends to not so best friends which is fine. But the relationship between the non vampire sim and her non vampire husband is also now reset. They went from being able to woo-hooing in the closet to introductory base. Is this a bug? If not it should be! Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (1,037 Views)

Re: vampires relationship loss

Champion (Retired)

Remember to ask politely for permission and it wont drop. (If given permission)

The target of a "Compel drink" and all non vampire witnesses will drop in friendship. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (1,023 Views)

Hero

I don't think it is. Not sure but someone else talked about this, just don't remember if it was at the officials or here.

It's a bit like reaction of other Sims when cheating.

Tagging @SimGuruNickto double-check though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,013 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Drinking from family member results in relationship loss with other

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ekisjan

Just some questions on the issue.

Which Compel interaction was performed when the issue occurred?

Did the issue also occur when the vampire sim drank autonomously?
Does the vampire sim have Uncontrollable Hissing as a weakness?

Can you upload your save game?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Thank you for any information you can provide. 

Message 4 of 7 (983 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Drinking from family member results in relationship loss with other

Hero

Tagging @ekisjan for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Question. I'm playing as a female vampire and my significant other is a witch. I did drink from him and our relationship went from in the green to all the way red multiple times. and it would take forever for me to even remotely get their relationship status back up. I was never paying attention to when I drank from him though. But you do think that's the cause??? I want to be a vampire still but want a good relationship status and now my bf in real life wants to start a whole new game without my character being a vampire cause its causing issues... bahahaha sorry that was long.
Message 6 of 7 (775 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes its always been like that

Message 7 of 7 (746 Views)