[UNSURE] [DU] Classes get scheduled directly after another in different building

by mh4515

Original Post

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] Classes get scheduled directly after another in different buil

★★★ Pro
@mh4515 Are you still seeing this in your game? I haven't tested all majors.

I am no longer seeing this. It seems as though all classes are scheduled in the same building for each major. This seems to have been fixed.
Message 11 of 15 (443 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] Classes get scheduled directly after another in different buil

★★★★★ Guide
@canelacaliente I will check after the next patch, I have not updated the game yet, there was too many new bugs introduced with the latest patch.
Message 12 of 15 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@canelacalienteOkay, I tested now with the October 6th Patch (PC: 1.67.45.1020) and I still see it happening.

I played Becca Clarke's second week and switched her to Foxbury, I selected three normal courses and one elective. She is reading Language and Literature.

This is what her first day looked like:

Class 1: 11:00 - 12:25 in building 1 (the one closest to the foxbury monument which can be vandalised)

Class 2: 13:30 - 14:45 in building 1 (the one closest to the foxbury monument which can be vandalised)

Class 3: 15:00 - 16:25 in building 2 (the other building)

She has no chance of getting to building 2 in time in 5 seconds. She always ends up late and loses performance.

Here is my save: Load the Clarke Household, it's just before she starts class, follow her and you will notice that when it is time for third class that she will not get there in time and will lose performance. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VCcuFFREIEDsBOIj2xCYmd9t4DGKR4lx/view?usp=sharing

Message 13 of 15 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice
@mh4515 I posted about this problem now too. Still happening so many years later. :o
Message 14 of 15 (241 Views)

★ Guide

I wouldn't call this a bug since I think it's meant to work that way, but it is indeed poor design. The fact that your sims get to class quicker if they live at home/off campus is irony of the highest order.

IRL I had classes across campus that were only 5 minutes apart but you could get across campus in 5 minutes if you walked fast enough.

Message 15 of 15 (227 Views)