by magneticsouthAU

Original Post

[UNSURE] [DU] 'Add a 'Little' Spice' interaction broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Foxbury or Britechester Commons. Use 'Add a Little Spice' interaction on the cafeteria object.
What happens when the bug occurs? If it fails, failing twice gives the sim the 'Too Spicy!!!' buff even though they haven't eaten any food. If it succeeds, go and order food from a food stall instead of the cafeteria object. You will then be given the 'Too Spicy!!!' buff even though the food you ate was not from the cafeteria.
What do you expect to see? Only getting the 'Too Spicy!!!' buff when successfully having added spice and then eaten food from the cafeteria.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.58.69.1010 patch/University pack

This was on a folder refresh, no previous files at all completely vanilla.

Message 1 of 3 (1,704 Views)

Re: 'Add a 'Little' Spice' interaction broken

Hero

@magneticsouthAU 

Hm, I tested this

For the first scenario: It says: Too Spicy (from Failed Prank) .. so that seems like it's on purpose ? Maybe the wording is just bad ?

TooSpicy.jpg

For the second scenario: Did you order something specific ? I wasn't able to replicate this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,665 Views)

Re: 'Add a 'Little' Spice' interaction broken

Hero
@magneticsouthAU Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,618 Views)