by crinrict

Original Post

[UNSURE] [CD] Vet Employee Sims invited out leave instantly

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When in live mode press "M" to travel and click on a location, then invite vet employees out to the location.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will all travel to the location, however as soon as the game plays the employees you invite will disappear (Leave instantly). When you try to call them to hang out with you at the current lot it will then say they are currently busy. *Side note:* I tried this with sims that weren't Vet employees at my clinic, and they stuck around at the location like they are supposed to. It didn't matter when I invited the employees out be it right after a work day at the clinic or a day the clinic wasn't even open; They show up but instantly disappear/leave
What do you expect to see? Vet employees sticking around when invited out somewhere (After work or on an off day of course XD)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qMYcLY4q6HtJReZ6Q5eAE2rL3wPZF80G/view?usp=sharing

(My Save File)

Message 1 of 8 (2,067 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] Vet Employee Sims invited out leave instantly

Hero
Could you test if it works if you invited them between 9 pm and 9 am (aka at night) ?

Seems they have really long work hours (everyday from 9 am to 9 pm

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,960 Views)

★★ Guide

That's usually the time I invite them. I make them work about 10-12 hours maybe 5 to 6 sim days a week and sometimes I will invite them out after work and they will disappear instantly and after that it wont let me call them to go hang out at the current lot. When I had my sim get married they stayed at the event thankfully and I found a way around getting them to go out to eat with me. I will travel to the area first then invite them all to hang out instead of using the "M" button to travel there.

Message 3 of 8 (1,933 Views)

Hero
So I checked again and it seems they're working 24/7 actually.

It's 9 am to 9 am and not 9 am to 9 pm as I thought.

I do not know if that's intended

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,919 Views)

★★ Guide
Sounds like that could be the issue. So despite my clinic being closed, the game has them set for 24/7 they will always be busy no matter what. Minus an event because that seems to override the work hours as well as going to the place and inviting them from the location.
Message 5 of 8 (1,891 Views)

Hero
I'll be adding this as unsure cause I'm not sure if it's intended but I think these 24/7 careers are a bit unrealistic :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,875 Views)

★★ Guide
I appreciate it! Lol and I couldnt agree more. My guess is since it's a clinic that we, the player, run they had to keep the hours open as we would want to schedule work days the way we want to. I'm not sure if I've had this problem in the past though or if it's something that's recently come up because of a change in coding with patches but I really do appreciate you taking the time to look at this for me 🙂
Message 7 of 8 (1,859 Views)

Re: [UNSURE/A] [CD] Vet Employee Sims invited out leave instantly

Hero
Added as unsure

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,826 Views)