by crinrict

Original Post

[UNSURE] [CD] No option to teach cat not to jump on a table

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is not a "cat on a counter". When the cat jumped on a dining table, click it.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is NO option to teach cat not to jump on a table.
What do you expect to see? https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929893/pet-learned-to-not-jump-on-counters
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] No option to teach cat not to jump on a table

Hero
nudge

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (459 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] No option to teach cat not to jump on a table

Champion (Retired)

I have noticed the same. Thought it was odd that there was no option to chase it down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (455 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [CD] No option to teach cat not to jump on a table

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@99publicidentityI only have a few expansions and game packs, no CC or mods. I was able to train the stray cat my household added, no problem, but I went through the adoption agency to add a kitten, was able to lecture about waking up, now the kitten has grown up she jumps on the counters NON-STOP and I have zero option to lecture about it from any of my Sims. Very frustrating as I'm trying the Friend of the Animals aspiration AND I hate that the cat goes on the counters, it's gross.

EDIT: I moved the cat to another household and then back with a moment of live play in between, it worked, I can lecture!!!

Message 4 of 4 (314 Views)