by ShayminNasakura

Original Post

[UNSURE] [V] Vampires fight without vampiric effects

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight in a bouncer, paparazzi or someone in Neighborhood Brawl day.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vampires won't fight with bouncer, paparazzi in vampiric way, also they fight with people in mortal way in Neighborhood Brawl day too. And vampires can lose the fight, even they have Tiers 3 vampiric strength.
What do you expect to see? All the fights with vampires in should be in vampiric way, be able to win the mortals when they have Tier 3 vampiric strength.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When Vampires fight with bouncers, and paparazzis, the fight has no vampiric effects, which happens all the time. Plus, it also happens in Neighborhood Brawl day.

Message 1 of 6 (951 Views)

Re: Vampires have mortal fights

Hero

Are your bouncers Vampires or humans ? 

I never really play Vampires myself so unsure how it's supposed to work. Fight with humans are different if they fight Vampires ? I thought the Vampire duel was between Vampires only but I'm really unsure to anything Vampire.

Also I checked on the perk and it just says your vastly superior and not that you can never loose (chances should be slim but there might still be one ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

human bouncers, human paparazzis, and human people...

They still has A LOT of chance to lose in these situation. Pretty sure it only works in vampiric fights. BTW, there are vampiric animations when vampires, and mortals are in the fight in usual way. And I mean that the usual way is fight someone you have bad relationship with.

Message 3 of 6 (903 Views)

Hero
Tagging as unsure for now and try to get some more info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (889 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [V] Vampires have mortal fights

Hero
Added as Unsure, meaning I don't know if this is by design or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (832 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [V] Vampires have mortal fights

★★ Apprentice

It seems that they forgot vampire fight system when they made those interactions.

Also, effects also don't occur when vampires fight father winter flower bunny.

Message 6 of 6 (724 Views)