by Marta25_Sims

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GT] No points and green thumb for Be Friendly activity

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.49.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a club with the be friendly activity. Try to use it on a club gathering
What happens when the bug occurs? Not all friendly interactions have the green thumb on them, only a few like goodbye, share ideas, but most of them do not have it. Also they do not give club points.
What do you expect to see? All friendly interactions having the green thumb like before and giving club points.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 10 (1,157 Views)

Re: club

Hero
Are you sure they don't give you club points ? I tried a few that didn't have a green thumb but all of them gave me points

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,119 Views)

★★ Novice
I noticed that compared to other games and doing the same actions, the club points have gone up slower.
Message 3 of 10 (1,109 Views)

Hero
So you didn't pay attention for each interaction if you were getting the points ? Would be interesting to know for which ones you didn't get any.

I tried about 5 of them and got 5 points for each.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,105 Views)

★★ Novice
Ok, thank you. I will try again.
Message 5 of 10 (1,103 Views)

Hero
I'm seeing the missing green thumbs too but there might have been some on purpose change there. Trying to find out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (1,092 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I’m noticing this too for both friendly and funny interactions. I often use clubs and pretty much always add ‘be friendly’ and ‘be funny’ to my activities so I would expect that all of those interactions would be included, as they were before, not just a handful. I wonder if it’s like that for other social interactions? I’ll try to check that in another save. Standard smile

Regards,

Jennifer

Message 7 of 10 (1,051 Views)

Hero
Do you get the points though ? Or not ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I watched and didn’t see points being added when I tried the interactions without the green thumbs, only when they had them. Sorry, should have mentioned that!  I remembered when I was testing last night, but not now when I was responding here (I saw the report and went in to test this, along with something else I’ve seen people mention as being an issue, but which I’ve not seen on EA AHQ.  I need to do a separate report for that after I try one more thing Standard smile ). 

Best regards,

Jennifer

Message 9 of 10 (1,039 Views)

Hero

Adding this as needs input to see if others get issues with the points as they were added fine for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (1,003 Views)