[UNSUPPORTED] Changed Trait, Wrong Emotion

by LeeCoxall

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[UNSUPPORTED] Changed Trait, Wrong Emotion

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello. Standard smile
I changed a trait for one of my Sims in game using the cas.fulleditmode cheat but not I am still getting an emotion for the one I got rid of. Frown

Message 1 of 101 (35,414 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4- bored moodlet

Community Manager (retired)

We don't really support cheats, and are aware that using them can cause issues. If traits.equip_trait and traits.remove_trait are functioning correctly, and provide a usable workaround for the issue of cas.fulleditmode giving incorrect moodlets, then I think we can consider this issue resolved. I realize that it's not technically resolved, but if a workaround for the issue exists, and that workaround is working, then that's all we can do for the time being. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 41 of 101 (33,865 Views)

All Replies

Re: Changed Trait, Wrong Emotion.

Hero

That cheat seems to be a bit bugged

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 101 (35,199 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for letting me know Crin. Standard smile xx

Message 3 of 101 (35,192 Views)

Re: Bug: Removed creative trait, still creative

★ Novice

Ah, sorry for posting in the wrong forum! Thanks Standard smile

Message 4 of 101 (35,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I just updated with new patch, I seem to have got the new trait as the emotions are showing for them now but I still seem to be getting the emotions for the old trait too. :S haha

Message 5 of 101 (35,185 Views)

Hero

@Kamirose9046 Just realized there is already a thread on this, so I merged.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 101 (35,177 Views)

cas.fulleditmode trait problem

★★★★ Novice

Hey, 

I chose the traits of my sim and as usual I changed my mind I decided to go for something else using the cas.fulleditmode so I now have the new traits equipt however I'm still getting the previous autonomous trait actions and mood buffs with my sim, Any help would be appreciated.

Message 7 of 101 (35,184 Views)

Re: cas.fulleditmode trait problem

Hero

@FlintNo1 Merged with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 101 (35,164 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi. I wanted to let you know this is still a problem. I changed a sim's trait from noncommital in CAS. He keeps getting tense because he feels trapped in his relationship and job and family. I changed his trait to family-oriented. (He still wants to brag about his family.)

Message 9 of 101 (35,109 Views)

Hero

@LeeCoxall Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 101 (35,001 Views)