Re: Toddler Stuck With "Where Is Everyone" Sad Moodlet

by ja420

Original Post

Re: Sims 4- bored moodlet

Hero
Don't think there is unless you wanna try with a mod. Maybe MC Command Center can help. Unsure though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 101 (3,166 Views)

Re: Changed Trait, Wrong Emotion.

★★★ Novice
Thanks Crin
Message 72 of 101 (3,112 Views)

Re: [UNSUPPORTED] Changed Trait, Wrong Emotion

★★★ Novice

I think I might have a solution, although I’m not sure it’ll work. You could save up the sim that is having the noodles issues’ satisfaction points and buy the re-training potion. You might be able to change them to the traits you want them to have, without having glitches. Or you could buy a potion that makes your sims never have a certain moodlet. Ex: if you changed a romantic sim to another trait, and they still get tense when they’re not being romantic, you could buy the potion that makes them never tense.

Message 73 of 101 (2,906 Views)

[TO TEST] Toddler Stuck With "Where Is Everyone" Sad Moodlet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.120
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having a toddler with charmer trait.
What happens when the bug occurs? My toddler is sad all the time.
What do you expect to see? The moodlet disappear when she socializes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi! First time poster so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes!

I have a toddler who is the first child of two sims I've been working on for awhile now. Originally when she first aged up to a toddler, I gave her the Charmer trait, but later I found out that it can cause bugs (foreshadowing? hah) so I edited her using the cas.fulleditmode cheat, and gave her the Angelic trait instead. Time went on and everything was fine, but then one day she woke up from a nap and had the "Where Is Everyone?" sad moodlet. I thought this was weird considering she was no longer a charmer, but I assumed it was just because I used a cheat to change the trait so I tried to fix it on my own.  I made her socialize with the parents and nothing happened. I thought maybe it would eventually go away on its own but that didn't happen either. Then I started researching to see if others have had this same issue and apparently this is pretty common. Most of the fixes I saw out there said to use Sims.remove_all_buffs, so I did, but it would not work. I assume this is on of the cheats that was taken out in a patch awhile ago, but I'm not sure how else I can fix this. Does anyone else have ideas? Some people were saying the moodlet will literally carry on throughout her life, which is extremely frustrating. I have never had any issues like this before. Please help!

Thanks so much in advance!

(PS, the image I attached is one I got from Google, but it is the same message!)

Message 74 of 101 (2,891 Views)

Hero

Hi @lovetuv

I've merged your thread wit the current cheat-moodlet-stays thread. I think it's basically the same issue even if you couldn't resolve the moodlet.

It's very possible that the game doesn't recognize it properly.

I don't know if this is still an issue for you now or if the toddler has grown up but to remove the moodlet, the only option is to use a mod that gives you the ability to use the cheat back.

Google TexiMexi cheat fix if you're interested.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 101 (2,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Also, and this may help - use the re-traiting potion.  I think that's the best way to do it.  

Makes things a lot easier. You can use aspiration points under rewards, or you can use the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat (make sure testingcheatsenabled true is on.) Then type "Re-traiting poition." Should be fine.

Sorry to have been away for a while. Work life. Ugh.

Message 76 of 101 (2,453 Views)

Is there a way to truly get rid of traits (debug)?

★★★ Apprentice

I added a trait to my Sim, but decided I no longer wanted it.  (This has happened multiple times in various saves.)  When I use debug to remove the trait, they still get moodlets as if they have the trait even though I added a different one.  Is there any way to fix this?  It shows both in personality (where it lists the traits) that she doesn't have it, and if I go into debug to remove the trait again, it isn't there.  I just don't want her moodlets affected.  I am more than okay with using debug/cheats to correct this issue if that is what it takes.  Please let me know.

Message 77 of 101 (2,242 Views)

Re: Is there a way to truly get rid of traits (debug)?

Hero
@Emmiverse Merged your post.

Which cheat did you use in detail ? They should go away if you use traits.remove. If you the cas.fulledit they won't.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 78 of 101 (2,221 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh, okay, thank you! I had debug cheats on and was shift clicking my sim to add and remove traits. I will try the potion instead.

Message 79 of 101 (2,207 Views)

Hero
@Emmiverse The potion is bugged.

use traits.remove_trait and traits.add_trait

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 80 of 101 (2,204 Views)