Re: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] [PS/XB] Game constantly crashing (Patch 1.69)

by TheSimsDirect

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Honestly its shameful to be putting out bug filled update after bug filled update. And it doesnt seem like EA really cares if the game is crashing on every single console that the sims 4 is available on. EA seems more focused on their upcoming dlc pack that you have to pay for, or they are too focused on putting all the sims 4 dlc packs on sale while most of their clients cant even turn the game on now because of them. Or maybe they are too focused on making another bug filled update. I mean you choose what they are focusing on lol but its def not fixing their mistake, they wont even admit they ruined everyones game so how can they be fixing something the wont admit.

Message 131 of 375 (3,254 Views)

Re: Console Controller Feedback

★★★ Newbie

Same i dont know what to do someone help

Message 132 of 375 (3,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello again.

The team would like to collect affected save files, which may help with their investigation.

If you'd like to share, instructions are here:
http://x.ea.com/74420

Message 133 of 375 (9,834 Views)

Re: Game keeps kicking me out

★★★ Newbie

Same thing keeps happening to me I believe it was the update I swear they always try to fix something and make it worse it's so frustrating. I just got back into sims now it's unplayable great Frown

Message 134 of 375 (3,165 Views)

Re: Game crashing after update sims4

★★★ Newbie
@Katrina3064 I'm also dealing with this I think we just have to wait for them to fix it.
Message 135 of 375 (3,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, just got back into Sims and OF COURSE, there's a buggy update that prevents me from playing it at all. Why wouldn't there be? It's not like we buy the game to play it or anything.

Message 136 of 375 (3,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@zanepie I know it's so annoying Like EA only cares about money they never get anything right every single time they do something they break something else it's so frustrating. Like if this isn't fixed by the time the new pack come out I won't buy it I refuse to spend money on a game that's broken.
Message 137 of 375 (3,124 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I spent like 500 dollars on sims packs last month and just bought the rest of the kits when this patch dropped. Now I can't play more then 10 minutes without game crashing. I'm on ps5

Message 138 of 375 (3,098 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on PS5 - "Can't Start the Game" error

★★★ Newbie
@Tinuviel_111 Your not the only one. I'm having that issue since the new update.
Message 139 of 375 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@zanepie I have the exact same issue! I play on Xbox Series S and it's impossible to play since the update. My game just constantly closes and take me back to the Xbox homepage. I don't even get the chance to play for a few minutes because it closes before the household even loads 🙃
Message 140 of 375 (1,838 Views)