[UNDER INVESTIGATION] Internet needed to get Jasmine Holiday

by mllespider

Original Post

[UNDER INVESTIGATION] Internet needed to get Jasmine Holiday

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Looks like the bug we had with the gift chests before...If you have internet while opening the game your sim can call Jasmine Holiday on their cell and she show up at the public garden. If you close the connection while playing, your sim still can call Jasmine but if you first open the game AND your internet is closed than no Jasmine, neither on the sim cell or at the public garden. Maybe it's intented this way but just in case it's not I'm posting it here.

Message 1 of 7 (1,008 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Internet needed to get Jasmine Holiday

Hero

I'm not totally sure how the activation is working but I'll try that (as I haven't opened my save game since she was introduced)

I'm also tagging @SimGuruNick on this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (970 Views)

Hero

As my computer is broken atm, I can't really test this but this might be by design.

I'm marking it as unclear for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (948 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @mllespider@crinrict

I've heard this may not be by design.  We'll look into it further.  If a fix is made it will likely not be for this current Boost event though.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 7 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict@SimQARobo a little update on miss Jasmine Holiday, if I open the game without internet and play and after a moment open it while playing than my sims can call her. An internet connection really seems to be needed to get her in the game Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (888 Views)

Re: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] Internet needed to get Jasmine Holiday

★★★ Newbie
What do you guys mean by being in the internet to get jasmine
Message 6 of 7 (558 Views)

Re: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] Internet needed to get Jasmine Holiday

Hero

Jasmine events are only during certain periods of time. Just watch out for the next one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (550 Views)