Original Post

Accepted Solution

[UNCLEAR] Vet career items don't unlock in buy mode if cheat is used

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to level 10 of vet skill and then try to buy wall items that should be unlocked at a certain skill level
What happens when the bug occurs? Items that were to be unlocked are still locked
What do you expect to see? I hope the items are available for purchase in my family.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs

I'm having some bugs with the new expansion The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs and one of them is this: I'm at level 10 of the new Vet skill, but the wall items that are unlocked at some levels of this ability have not yet been unlocked for my family, but it was supposed to be released for me. I'll send you an attached picture of blocked items for you to understand better. Could you correct that for me, please? Thanks in advance! Standard smile

Message 1 of 12 (960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Vet career items don't unlock in buy mode

[ Edited ]
Hero

That's how it was for me. When I used the cheat, it didn't unlock, leveling up did.

Don't know if that's intended or a bug but as cheats are generally unsupported, I don't know if they would fix this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (933 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Can someone help me please?

Message 2 of 12 (937 Views)

Hero

See my answer in your other thread but for this you can just use the cheat: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (930 Views)

Hero

Hi @LucianoMedice

I can't duplicate this issue. When I have them level up, they unlock just fine for me.

When I cheat the skill up, it doesn't.

Did you use any cheats ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (914 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I used the cheat to get to level 10. Is that it? But strange that the items of the other abilities unlocked normally, only the one of the Veterinary that they are thus

Message 5 of 12 (910 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

That's how it was for me. When I used the cheat, it didn't unlock, leveling up did.

Don't know if that's intended or a bug but as cheats are generally unsupported, I don't know if they would fix this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (934 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If I now add a sim at level 0 and make it reach level 10 without cheat, will iten unlock?
Message 7 of 12 (900 Views)

Re: Vet career items don't unlock in buy mode

Hero

It should, yes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (894 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm going to try to add a yes at level 0 in the same family I play now and I'll try to do it ok? See you tomorrow with the answer if I can, okay?

Message 9 of 12 (890 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay, I'm really sorry. I tested what you said about reaching level 10 without cheats and I was able to unlock the items, but I have a question: in my other skills, I always used cheats to get to level 10 and I always had the items unlocked, why was it different this time? Can EA fix this problem with cheat please?

Message 10 of 12 (871 Views)