[NEEDS SAVES] Quality of plants not/very slowly progressing/ No evolve

by jrlsyx

Original Post

Re: Fertilizing issue

★ Guide

I did add that one also because of the plants, but it came out a while after the error started for me so I didn't think it had anything to do with it...but because it did have plants I didn't want to risk it.

Also hoping that other me too peeps can confirm the packs they have.

Message 61 of 67 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've all packs and plants indoors that are "sheltered" don't seem to evolve, ones that are outside do progress.

Message 62 of 67 (940 Views)

★ Guide
@Senkoau I've noticed that even though mine did evolve when I got the other packs they did it once or twice and then stopped again. I've even started over with all new plants outside but on foundations and they aren't evolving at all. I bet if I move them to the ground in their planters they will change. I've had to use that sulani gift thing to get them to grow at all.
Message 63 of 67 (913 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Quality of plants not/very slowly progressing/ No evolve

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue with sheltered plants only. My plants outdoors evolve perfectly fine but I can't get my indoor plants to increase in quality even though my sim is level 10 gardening and takes care of them.

Message 64 of 67 (315 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] Quality of plants not/very slowly progressing/ No evolve

EA Sims Team
@janemable

Hello!

If you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!
Message 65 of 67 (290 Views)

Plants are not maturing at the normal rate despite a great deal of attention

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  PC: 1.104.58.1030 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Plant seeds, give them the indicated attention (fertilize, weed endlessly, talk to, etc.).
What happens when the bug occurs? The plants take Sim weeks and remain in Normal stage. The few that have advanced have done so very, very slowly.
What do you expect to see? Plants maturing at a reasonable pace (I'm not sure what the duration was previously, but it was not weeks).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. December patch

PC: 1.104.58.1030 

Message 66 of 67 (193 Views)

Re: Plants are not maturing at the normal rate despite a great deal of attention

Hero
@Wndblwz I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Please send your save to EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 67 (151 Views)