UNABLE TO INTERACT WITH FORCE ECHO

by ioninja7

Original Post

UNABLE TO INTERACT WITH FORCE ECHO

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Basically, I’m going for 100% completion, and I discovered that a force echo hasn’t been added into the databank. (It is imperial excavation 6, cave in). I will go right next to the meditation point, go into the little corner where it is, and I see the purple-ish marks on the ground, but I’m unable to click r3 to interact.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Slide down into the crash site, coming from imperial head quarters, and after you drop into the water, swim onto the nearby land that connects to a tunnel leading all the way to a slide to the ice caves and an elevator. The echo is it a small corner right next to the mediation point.
What happens when the bug occurs? It’s showing as missing in the databank, and I’m trying to get 100% completion and so this is super frustrating.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the game be fixed or someone give me a solution to this issue ASAP.

Also, my game sometimes pauses randomly (frozen screen), and the loading symbol appears. Should I try resetting the cache on my PS4?

Another game of mine got stuck at this random part but repeatedly, and I was guided to reset cache and it fixed it. Idk if it will work on this game though. 

Message 1 of 1 (377 Views)