UI problem(rewards not showing) in TW/TB/Raid and Achievements tab

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 7 Pro
OS Version Oxygen OS 10.0.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 685-761-595
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I'm facing some kind of UI problem I think, I asked my guildmates about it but none of them faced the issue I'm dealing with. Missing reward tiers in TW, TB and raids. Same thing with Achievements tab.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Croatia

I'm facing some kind of UI problem I think, I asked my guildmates about it but none of them faced the issue I'm dealing with.
List of rewards in rewards tab of every single content is messed up. They are overlapping over each other(example in Achievement tab screenshot). It's same for TB, raids and TW. Once you click on any reward they go back to "normal". Meaning they don't overlap anymore, but then there are rewards missing(as it shows in example of TW rewards screenshot I posted, there are tiers missing there). It's same thing for Achievements tab also. I still don't know does that means I won't get rewards for a certain achievement I complete because it isn't there. I'll found out that later today when TB is done, because we full cleared Hoth. I haven't done "Rebel Scum" for sure, but it's missing from my achievements.

Screenshot_20200921-190914.jpg
Screenshot_20200921-190231.jpg
Screenshot_20200921-190257.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: UI problem(rewards not showing) in TW/TB/Raid and Achievements tab

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Zare1722 and sorry to hear that.

Could you please try a fresh install of the game? After the game is installed, please leave it open on the main Cantina screen for several minutes to finish downloading any remaining assets. Please let us know if this does not help you.

Message 2 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: UI problem(rewards not showing) in TW/TB/Raid and Achievements tab

★★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Yes. I've tried fresh install. Cleared cache and storage data. Nothing seems to work
Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)