Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? @bossmihai3
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 29-09-2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 15:00
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug When I play career mode and the game's video is rolling, my fighters tattoos are not being showed, also when I train I cannot see the tattoos that I've added for him. Only when I have fights I can see them.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure if you get this bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play career mode and the game's video is rolling, my fighters tattoos are not being showed, also when I train I cannot see the tattoos that I've added for him. Only when I have fights I can see them.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the tattoos that I have added on my fighter in the career videos and training.

When I play career mode and the game's video is rolling, my fighters tattoos are not being showed, also when I train I cannot see the tattoos that I've added for him. Only when I have fights I can see them. 

Message 1 of 12 (4,846 Views)

Re: UFC 4 Career Mode bug - tattoos

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem except I can see the tattoos everywhere but in training. It worked just fine before but couple of days ago they disappeared in training. Sometimes when you go customize tattoos Ea warns that don't put anything that might upset or hurt other people etc  But I made sure I don't have any text tattoos. I had earlier "*" at the back of my head but I removed it so there shouldn't be problems. What makes people upset in 2020. Everything. Can you have a green or black color or face tattoos? Are they insulting or bad cultural ownings?

Message 2 of 12 (4,806 Views)

CAF IN CREATE EVENT MODE

★★★ Newbie

Any CAF i use on the create event mode, reverts back to its generic self in fight. Tattoos gone, height and weight aren't accurate.  

Anyone see this happening to them? 

Message 3 of 12 (4,234 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is it still a problem? If not how do u fix? I have had the same issue today all day as I started a new career mode.

Message 4 of 12 (4,720 Views)

Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? x 0L s0n x
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/05/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:55 PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug career bugs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I explained in summary
What do you expect to see? hopefully it's fixed

1. Second career. Playing as female flyweight. I've been champ a while and I've reached goat. But for a long time, since I've had 3 available and up to 5, when I decline a fight, the game freezes. If I quit game and reload, I'm back to same fight and if I decline again, it freezes again. I'm stuck fighting #8 and #7 as champ. Also, when sparring, all of my CAF's applied tattoos are gone. They're back for every fight, though.
Message 5 of 12 (4,292 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having this problem too.

im not playing online, not sure if that might be related to problem. 

Message 6 of 12 (4,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no work. I've been playing online too for a long time with no problem before this started. I was thinking about removing the game and downloading it again if that should work. I believe your save file and the fighters stay there as they are in a seperate file. 🤔 

Message 7 of 12 (4,600 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still waiting...

I bought this game 3 days ago and this glitch has been there since the start. 

Message 8 of 12 (4,574 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kotsaja69 did you try to re download the game?
Message 9 of 12 (4,486 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 10 of 12 (4,335 Views)