UFC 3 Career Mode Simple Submissions

by Mishk97

Original Post

Re: UFC 3 Career Mode Simple Submissions

★★ Novice

@Mishk97 could you delete/remove the accepted solution as it is still not a solution? thanks

Message 31 of 39 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA clearly don’t give a * about anything other than money at this point and I really * hope people stop buying their games maybe then they’ll actually give a *
Message 32 of 39 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Newbie
* you EA I can’t win * anymore due to the fact that your regular submission system is * impossible to conquer and I’m fighting a submission wrestler in career mode that only goes to ground
Message 33 of 39 (1,877 Views)

UFC 3 Simple Sub

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Minergp
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 3/25/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:54 pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug In career mode simple submission doesn't work even if it is turned on.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play career with simple submissions enabled. It will not work.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even with simple submissions enabled you don't get a simple submission.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see button mashing instead I have to use the right thumb stick.

Please fix. It makes it impossible to break out of submissions and renders the game pretty much unplayable.

Message 34 of 39 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is this NOT fixed yet??!! Come on EA! I can deal with little annoyances like "...And NEW!" when I'm defending the belt..! or strikes that clearly don't connect but result in a knockdown/out... But why have a integral gameplay option that suddenly stops working and nothing is done?

Message 35 of 39 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still not fixed. This is breaking my career gameplay ATM since I cannot win any submissions via the default method. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Message 36 of 39 (1,814 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Appears to have been fixed on my end since yesterday’s update.
Message 37 of 39 (1,686 Views)

★★ Novice

The career mode ???

Message 38 of 39 (1,601 Views)

★★ Novice

It has been FIXED on my side too YAAAAYYYY

Message 39 of 39 (1,600 Views)