Tyrant Mine - death after respawn

by akipika

Original Post

Tyrant Mine - death after respawn

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD RX580 (8gb)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. final boss level - after respawning and attempting to go through the door to drop down and rejoin the battle
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) frequently
Summarize your bug When you respawn, you have to fly over to a circular door... you are sometimes hit with acid from out of nowhere and before you can get to the door to open it... you die
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just play the stupid game... if you guys actually played the game, you would encounter these bugs
What happens when the bug occurs? you DIE again and no one can repair you because if they do, they die.
What should be happening instead? YOU SHOULDN'T FREAKING DIE IN THE RESPAWN ROOM

Huge bug in Tyrant Mine and it's been there for some time and still there after 1.0.4 (seriously EA / BioWare wtf?)

As mentioned above... when you are fighting the giant spider at the end of Tyrant Mine... if you die and repsawn, often when flying over to the door, you are hit with acid or something and you will instantly die before you can open the door. If you are lucky enough to open the door, you are dead before you hit the ground. Players can't revive you because you are up against the wall that has an acid zone on it and they will die.  This has happened to me on at least 7 or 8 occasions. Happened yesterday after 1.0.4 so it is still not fixed. 

If the devs only played the game they would encounter most of these bugs. 

Message 1 of 1 (45 Views)
Twitter Stream