Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gefore GTX 1060 3GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. At the final boss, Tyrant.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.07.19 18:20 GMT
Summarize your bug I died during game-play. Squad were unable to revive me so I used the re-spawn function. I re-spawned outside of the boss area and the door to the boss would not open, in addition acid effect would drain my shield/life. I tried to fly back to an earlier section of the game, hoping the rubber band function would pull me back but the previous section of the map was blocked so I couldn't go back far enough. I then allowed the acid effect to kill me but I still re-spawned outside the boss fight. Finally I received a "Kicked from server message" and was brought back to the main menu in Tarsis. No achievement for complementing the daily.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Tyrant mine with 2-3 other random players, let one die and do not revive. Let the dead player self re-spawn and see what happens. I feel like I shouldn't have to answer this question. It is not my job to tell you how to bug test...If you can't deduce how to test for this bug based on the "Summerise this bug section" then why did I bother typing it. I get it, not all players will give such detailed response as me but seriously....this section is a farce!
What happens when the bug occurs? I get/got very angry. It makes me not want to play the game, not support it anymore and, if EA were a physical entity..like a being with testicle (I assume EA is a due, not because I am sexist) but because I want to kick EA in the nuts!
What should be happening instead? Re-spawning within the boss arena...

I died during game-play. Squad were unable to revive me so I used the re-spawn function. I re-spawned outside of the boss area and the door to the boss would not open, in addition acid effect would drain my shield/life.

I tried to fly back to an earlier section of the game, hoping the rubber band function would pull me back but the previous section of the map was blocked so I couldn't go back far enough.

I then allowed the acid effect to kill me but I still re-spawned outside the boss fight.

Finally I received a "Kicked from server message" and was brought back to the main menu in Tarsis. No achievement for complementing the daily.

Message 1 of 1 (139 Views)