Re: Two similar-looking teen female hair style

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two similar-looking teen female hair style

★★ Apprentice

This must one of the proof that the Sims 4 is rushed, but there is similar-looking teen female hairstyles, one is slightly more developed than the others. I guess the team forgot to remove one of the hair.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

I know which ones you mean but if you want the devs to solve this, it's easier if you just post a picutre of the two and not make them look through a whole video.

I'll see what I can find out from the Devs though (through Twitter so I might not get an answer)

EDIT

@rochelimit55555 I've rechecked with others on twitter and also rechecked ingame myself. If you look at the hair from the side, you'll see that one is all short at the side and one isn't. So there is a difference between the two.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (357 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you post pics of the hairstyles you mean ? I doubt this is a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You can check in this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNHkNeGMdI

and see minute 2:38

it's the long haired one

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

I know which ones you mean but if you want the devs to solve this, it's easier if you just post a picutre of the two and not make them look through a whole video.

I'll see what I can find out from the Devs though (through Twitter so I might not get an answer)

EDIT

@rochelimit55555 I've rechecked with others on twitter and also rechecked ingame myself. If you look at the hair from the side, you'll see that one is all short at the side and one isn't. So there is a difference between the two.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)