Re: Two Bugs: No Lighting and No Honeymoon Suite Furniture

by SalixCat

Original Post

Two Bugs: No Lighting and No Honeymoon Suite Furniture

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5110
OS Version 4.4.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am reporting TWO bugs: 1. Once lighting was introduced into Sims Mobile, where our lights could be turned on and off, and there was a day/night cycle... my lights have NEVER cast light during night. For example, if we're talking about a lamp, my lampshade will look brighter in the dark, but it does NOT make its surroundings brighter. Everything around it remains dark and I can't see anything, so I had to set the day/night cycle to daytime 24/7. 2. I married two of my own Sims to each other months ago, and I completed their honeymoon woohoo, however I did NOT receive the Honeymoon Suite Furniture set.
What do you expect to see? For these bugs to be fixed, I would like to see my lights make the rooms brighter during nighttime, and I would like to receive the Honeymoon Suite Furniture collection because I completed the marriage challenge in its entirety a long time ago.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

I am reporting TWO bugs when playing Sims Mobile on my Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5110 tablet (update 4.4.2):

1. Once lighting was introduced into Sims Mobile, where our lights could be turned on and off, and there was a day/night cycle... my lights have NEVER cast light during night. For example, if we're talking about a lamp, my lampshade will look brighter in the dark, but it does NOT make its surroundings brighter. Everything around it remains dark and I can't see anything, so I had to set the day/night cycle to daytime 24/7.

2. I married two of my own Sims to each other months ago, and I completed their honeymoon woohoo, however I did NOT receive the Honeymoon Suite Furniture set.

For these bugs to be fixed, I would like to see my lights make the rooms brighter during nighttime, and I would like to receive the Honeymoon Suite Furniture collection because I completed the marriage challenge in its entirety a long time ago.

Message 1 of 3 (560 Views)

Hero

@ray25lee 

Hi!

Please post your Player-ID. This is information that the team need when they investigate game issues. 

1. Could you please post screenshots that show how your Sims' house look on night mode?

2. Please make a new bug report for the wedding quest rewards. Each bug report must have only one issue.

The wedding quest is a time limited event. In order to get the Honeymon Suite you must complete all the quest steps and claim the rewards. The last step is marriage, so your Sims can get married even if you run out of time. Have you been able to make other Sims marry without triggering the wedding quest to restart?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My player ID is 1003894164085.

I attached screenshots of how the lights don't cast light during night mode.

As for the Honeymoon Suite issue, I'll make another report, but to answer your question, I DID complete the whole thing on time, I did the "honeymoon woohoo" immediately after they married because I wanted the furniture. I also remember finishing the quest with just a little bit of time to spare; I remember panicking about it and feeling relieved and excited that I finished before it was due. Once it was completed, nothing happened. There was no fanfare, no pop-ups, and when I checked the furniture sets, it was still locked up and unavailable. I just let it be because I was just starting out and assumed I did something wrong. However, knowing what I know now months later, I am 100% certain it was a bug, because I completed everything that was asked in the quest.

Message 3 of 3 (500 Views)